From: <IDidntVote4TheBassTed@msn.com

To: <Dhorowitz@earthlink.net

Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 10:40 PM

Subject: Blog Comment

  Comment submitted by TheAZCowBoy in regards to blog entry: Anti-Bush
  Pentagon officials leak military secrets to Iran---------------------------------------

  When you cannot trust your government, an entity made up of NeoCon
  hardcore liars and half truther`s who call the esposure of their Gestapo
  style racist polices and the support of terorist states like apartheid
  Israel "traitors" your name must be David Whore-o-witz, huh guys?

  Israel`s terrorism and its murder of 30+ innocent Palestinian men, women
  and 6 children over the past two weeks in Gaza has shown the world that
  the ZioNazi ethnic cleansers of Israel are unworthy of the title
  "Democracy" and are as much a "Light unto the nations," as Melosevic`s`
  Serbia was a few years back.

  Let us pray that Ahmadinjad can make good on his promise to "annihilate"
  the parasites if Israel.

  Shabott Shalom,
  TheAZCowBoy
  Tombstone, AZ.i

David Horowitz is the founder of The David Horowitz Freedom Center and author of the new book, One Party Classroom.

We have implemented a new commenting system. To use it you must login/register with disqus. Registering is simple and can be done while posting this comment itself. Please contact gzenone [at] horowitzfreedomcenter.org if you have any difficulties.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Home | Blog | Horowitz | Archives | Columnists | Search | Store | Links | CSPC | Contact | Advertise with Us | Privacy Policy

Copyright©2007 FrontPageMagazine.com