-----Original Message-----
From: Jconason1@aol.com [mailto:Jconason1@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 6:54 AM

david...I haven't sent any response to your comments about my book. Frankly I felt they were too trivial and transparent to require r4ebuttal. (And too hilarious, like the idea that you were some kind of sober moderate. That's one form your politics have never taken. As I recall, you refer to yourself as a traitor in Radical Son, don't you?)
That Salon address is a maildrop only. As the Saloon techs probably can tell you, I've never used that address to send a single email. I don't know who sent that letter referring to me in the third person.
cordially, JC
My reply:

"Moderate" is not a word I ever used as a self-description. What's trivial about the fact that you refuse to confrot arguments and prefer name-calling instead? Bill Clinton took illegal money from Chinese intelligence agents -- a lot more extreme than anything I did. Yet you defend him and I'm sure you think of him as a centrist. When Salon refers to Scheer, Hayden et all as ultra-leftists (then and now) I'll let these things pass. And when you deal with the arguments and don't just rely on name-calling, I give you a pass well. Sorry for the confusion, but you ought to make your maildrop more secure.

David Horowitz is the founder of The David Horowitz Freedom Center and author of the new book, One Party Classroom.

We have implemented a new commenting system. To use it you must login/register with disqus. Registering is simple and can be done while posting this comment itself. Please contact gzenone [at] horowitzfreedomcenter.org if you have any difficulties.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Home | Blog | Horowitz | Archives | Columnists | Search | Store | Links | CSPC | Contact | Advertise with Us | Privacy Policy

Copyright©2007 FrontPageMagazine.com