Here is the apology for a misogynist and barbaric religious faith from a liberal troll on this blog named Garret Blazewitz (if that's his name):

From: garret.blazewitz@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 2:57 AM:

"Sure our cultural norm would have been for him to shoot her in the head. The point isn't the beheading it's the fact he murdered his wife."

This is the liberal idiocy in confronting the Islamic war against the West. No, the point is that this is a religious fanatic, who is one of maybe 100 million, maybe 500 million, religious fanatics whose prophet has instructed them to put infidels and apostates to the sword. It's ideas that drive history, and the role that liberals have assumed in the ideological war we face, is to excuse our enemies, apologize for them, and undermine our defenses against them, and to do so by explaining their evil intentions and deeds as equivalent to our cultural norms.

And where is Katha Pollitt and the feminists when Muslim women need them? Busy bashing the Jews.

David Horowitz is the founder of The David Horowitz Freedom Center and author of the new book, One Party Classroom.

We have implemented a new commenting system. To use it you must login/register with disqus. Registering is simple and can be done while posting this comment itself. Please contact gzenone [at] horowitzfreedomcenter.org if you have any difficulties.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Home | Blog | Horowitz | Archives | Columnists | Search | Store | Links | CSPC | Contact | Advertise with Us | Privacy Policy

Copyright©2007 FrontPageMagazine.com