The Free Muslims Against Terrorism are proud to announce that on May 14, 2005, Muslims and Middle Easterners of all backgrounds will converge on our nation’s Capital for a rally against terrorism and to support freedom and democracy in the Middle East and the Muslim world. This will be the first rally of its kind in Washington, D.C., that is led by Muslims and Middle Easterners.
Join us in sending a message to radical Muslims and supporters of terrorism that we reject them and that we will do all we can to defeat them.
We also want to send a message of hope to the people of the Muslim world and the Middle East who seek freedom, democracy and who reject radical Islam that we are with them and that we will do all we can to support them.
This rally is NOT limited to Muslims and Middle Easterners. We request anyone and everyone who supports our message to join us at the rally. We want to send a message to the extremists and terrorists that American Muslims, Christians, Jews and people of all faiths are united against terrorism and extremism.
We welcome all endorsers and we ask that you circulate and publish this message to as many groups and people as possible. Help us make history.
To sponsor this rally, please send the name of your group to the Free Muslims Against Terrorism. President@freemuslims.org
Location of the rally:
Address: Pennsylvania Ave. between 13th & 14th Street, NW
Metro: Federal Triangle
Date & Time: Saturday, May 14th 2005 1-5 pm
Free Muslims Against Terrorism
1. Free Muslims Against Terrorism
2. The American Islamic Forum for Democracy
3. American Islamic Congress
4. Organization For Human Rights and Fundamental Freedom For Iran
6. Flag of Freedom of Iran
7. World Lebanese Cultural Union
8. The International Forum for the Literature and Culture of Peace
9. U.S. Alliance for Democracy In Iran
10. Salam Sudan Foundation
11. Saltzman International
12. Sartain Institute
13. Assyrian Media Center
14. American Libyan Freedom Alliance
15. Lebanese Information Center
16. The American Kurdish Information Network
17. Council of Volunteer Americans, Inc.
18. Public Advocates of the U.S. Inc.
19. The Objectivist Center
21. Damanga, Coalition for Freedom and Democracy(DCFD)
23. Solidarity USA
25. March Against Terror International
26. Government of Free Vietnam
27. The Nawash Law office
28. The Center For Freedom in The Middle East
29. U.S. Copts Association
30. Foundation for the Study of Abrahamic Religions
31. The Law Offices of Andrew Pakis