Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Dave Gaubatz, the first U.S. civilian (1811) Federal Agent deployed to Iraq in 2003. He is the owner of DG Counter-terrorism Publishing. He is currently conducting a 50 State Counter-terrorism Research Tour (CTRT). He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FP: Dave Gaubatz, welcome to Frontpage Interview.
While a Federal Agent you were assigned to protect some of our country’s most valuable weapons technology. Do you believe that Islamic terror groups have stolen any of the weapons technology that America has not even put into the battlefield yet?
Gaubatz: Thank you Jamie.
Although I worked with many of our country’s leading engineers and scientists who research, develop, and deploy our country’s ‘golden nuggets’ (highest classified weapons systems), my opinion is not as important as what comes directly from the terrorist groups themselves.
I routinely monitor Islamic Jihadists websites to keep up with their future plans. Recently a good friend provided me the link to one such group. The site was very interesting, but one article caught my attention more than the others. It was titled ‘EMP Grenade Technology Becoming a Reality.’ After readers finish reading this interview, I highly suggest they go to my website and review a letter I received from the Air Force Research Laboratory, Kirtland AFB, NM. The letter is on the right side of my site and titled “Gaubatz Directed Energy.”
Islamic terrorist organizations ‘plant’ spies within our law enforcement, political offices, and on our military bases. This is not an opinion, but a fact. Again readers need only review a sampling of the U.S. Government Awards I put on my site.
FP: Are you saying the terror organizations have some of the same advanced weapons we have?
Gaubatz: Well, we know that that is their goal. Every ‘Pure Muslim’ believes the Muslim Ummah “must acquire” the same weapons their enemies have. There are hundreds of Islamic references to this. Islamic leaders will seldom even deny this. If they do they are simply lying. Executives from CAIR, ISNA, MSA, MANA, and Imams know this is true and if they believe I am defaming their character, being misleading, or being dishonest about this issue, I have always encouraged them to call my bluff. Sue me.
FP: Could you explain to the readers what the term ‘EMP Grenade Technology refers to?
Gaubatz: From the Jihadist website: “The EMP (electromagnetic pulse) is a broadband, high density, short-duration burst of electromagnetic energy which burns out all electrical components it reaches. One EMP grenade can release the ‘electromagnetic shock that disrupts and damages electronics-based control systems, sensors, communication systems, protective systems, computers, and similar devices. Since EMP is electromagnetic radiation traveling at the speed of light, all of the area could possibly be affected almost simultaneously. The result could be that all a brigade’s communication if fried, leaving it without air support”.
The Jihadists in this site go on to say it is the “Will of Allah for the Mujahideen to have this weapon”.
FP: How would the Jihadists groups and their supporters obtain this type weaponry from our military? Are you saying our most valuable technology is not being protected?
Gaubatz: The Jihadists groups would and do obtain the classified weapons technology exactly how I would ‘hypothetically’ obtain their most “inner-behind the scenes secrets.” They infiltrate. This is not a difficult process for the terrorist groups. They educate and train hand-picked individuals who can gain access to the selected target. In this case the enemy need only have one or more of their supporters to obtain jobs at one of the U.S. Government Research Laboratories. There are several scattered across the U.S. People should keep in mind Islamic terrorists are very, very patient. Time is not the most important factor for them. Meeting their ultimate objective is and if it takes 1, 10, 20, or a hundred years they are persistent in accomplishing their goals.
FP: Crystallize some of the consequences of this theft by jihadis of our weaponry.
Gaubatz: Most Americans go about their daily lives being concerned about buying homes, cars, a new television, and taking their children to various activities. Most do not realize all of this can, and is being planned by Islamic terror leaders, to be taken away from them. The terrorists by their own admission and materials 'must' maintain up to date weapons to destroy their enemies. America has nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons. Terrorists have and/or desire them as well. When the opportunity is right for them they will use them against our country. Parents must understand Islamic terrorist groups do not care about our children and would not hesitate to use weapons of mass destruction directed toward them specifically if the situation is beneficial to them at the time.
FP: What can be done to minimize the chances of jihadis stealing weaponry and technology from our military?
Gaubatz: President Ronald Reagan had said, "Trust but verify". After working many years for our government to protect our country’s most sensitive new weaponry we have to now go one step beyond what our great President had said. In regards to our weaponry the saying must now be, "Do not trust anyone, but if you must, then verify and verify again, but never trust 100%". Our scientists and engineers who are the brightest of the brightest are targeted for recruitment. It is no secret every country seeks to obtain the knowledge these brilliant people possess. We know the North Koreans do this, Iran does, Russia, and China to name only a few. Why should anyone not believe Islamic terrorist organizations and their supporters would not do this? They do. If there are any doubters contact the Air Force Research Laboratory Directors and ask how many 'full time' people are assigned the duties to protect our weaponry technology from electronic and physical theft. Ask them how many of our scientists and engineers are 'actively' recruited by foreign intelligence services each day. If you are told none, then readers should take a close look at many of the U.S. government awards I have posted on my site at www.daveg.us.
FP: Can you give an example of the ‘time issue’ you made earlier?
Gaubatz: The best example is most Americans believe we are winning the ‘War on Terrorism’ because our country has not been attacked as on 11 Sept. 2001. The Islamic ideology is to attack when it suits their best interest, not ours.
Since 2001 we have not been physically attacked not because Jihadists do not have the capability to do so, but because they are not ready. They accomplished their main objective on 9/11. Americans from all professions were terrorized, our military are scattered across the world fighting battles that will be fought again and again, our economy is weak, and Americans are verbally fighting amongst themselves. We are doing exactly what they want. Why should they physically attack our country again when we are doing one hell of a job ourselves destroying it ourselves?
FP: Can we win the war against Islamic terrorists?
Gaubatz: Some people will argue I am being pessimistic, but the sad truth is we will lose our country if we continue playing into the hands of the enemy.
Terrorists and their supporters (to include CAIR and similar organizations) do not respect weakness, they do not respect being ‘polite’ to the enemy, they do not want their ‘hearts or minds’ changed and we must accept this reality.
Americans must decide now and not years down the road whether we are going to allow the violent aspects of the ‘Pure Muslim’ ideology to take our country away from our children.
FP: What do we need to do?
Gaubatz: I will give five goals we must achieve. If we decide not to, then we should throw the towel in because we are fighting a losing battle.
1. No person who enters our country illegally should be allowed to stay or to even return to the end of the line legally in order to return again. Caught once entering illegally and you are permanently removed.
2. Come to the reality there are Islamic leaders advocating violence and sedition against our country and this is not covered as a right under the U.S. Constitutions First Amendment. Our liberal media, their supporters, and politicians would demand an immediate law enforcement investigation of a 10 year old child and his/her parents if they even came close to suggesting any violence at their schools, yet daily the same people allow Islamic leaders to advocate the overthrow of our country. Why? Because they have been brainwashed to believe if Islamic leaders produce an expensive DVD or book, that somehow this means it must be allowed under the First Amendment. This false belief has to change now.
3. Elected leaders or law enforcement who do not want to uphold our current laws must leave their positions and if they do not Americans must demand they leave.
4. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) must immediately discontinue allowing any Islamic organization to form non profit institutions if they adhere to the common Islamic belief that their leaders or worshippers can be involved in any type physical Jihad or preparation thereof. The materials used by most Islamic Centers advocate exactly this. Muslims in America can fight under one circumstance only: for our country and with our military, and with no other.
5. We must nurture and renew respect in our nation for the pledge of allegiance to the flag. And it says: “I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation, Under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.” If you refuse to pledge allegiance to the flag, and you are against liberty and justice for all, then what does that mean about your disposition to this country and to the notion and reality of freedom?
If we don’t pursue these goals, we will eventually lose our country.
Thank you Jamie.
FP: Dave Gaubatz, thank you for joining us.